Sunday, September 11, 2011

Knock knock, Ukraine...


My flight arrived Kiev International Airport at 1 am on September 1st. It took the usual delay for landing, custom, language pick up. Sergei and his friends Boris and Lena were already waiting when I came out. Boris and Lena gave us the ride to Sergei's flat. It was my first time to meet Boris and Lena. In the short week following, I was going to meeting these great people a few more times, and build friendship for my own.

This is the first picture taken in Ukraine, at the entrance of Sergei's flat.





Boris and Lena went back home as soon as we arrived. For what I got to know them later in that week, it wasn't that it was late for them, they must have thought to get me time to rest. Sure I will, but not before I set locale straight first. Some vodka, Ukrainian and Russian breads, and fish cake would do the trick. Yummmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment